SACRED LAW SCHOOL CONTINUES IN PHOENIX!
So many of you expressed the desire to attend Sacred Law School that we decided in 2016 to move the SLS to the DTMMS RPC in Phoenix. This move has been a success and we are so happy about it! It remains very heartening for us to know that so many of you desire to know Sacred Law! Remember all levels are welcome and encouraged! SLS is one of the few places that medicine people of all levels learn and share together and this brings a unique perspective to the experience of learning Sacred Law.
Our program is ongoing with three weekend meetings per year. We have a dedicated core group of students and are also able to welcome those who can attend on a more sporadic basis. Each weekend presents one law and all weekends are stand alone, although of course knowledge builds on itself.
The Center Laws will be presented on:
1) May 5-7, 2017 Fifth Magickal Law (Absolute Universal Livingness) (Note this is a change!)
2) Dec. 8-10, 2017 Fifth Ecological Balance Law (Non-Interference Laws)
3) Feb 16-18, 2018 Fifth Ecological Balance Law (Relative Movement of Light to Keep Molecular Structures Intact)
The Southeast Laws will be presented on:
- May 4-6, 2018 First Cosmic Law (Death Gives Life)
- Dec. 7-9, 2018 6th Magickal Law (Absolute Fertility)
- Feb 22-24, 2019 7th Magickal Law (Manifestation of Spirit into Substance)
The Southwest Laws will be presented on:
- May 3-5, 2019 Second Cosmic Law (Life Gives Rebirth)
- Nov. 8-10, 2019 7th Magickal Law (Absolute Individualization)
- Feb 10-18, 2020 7th Magickal Law (manifestation of Spirit into Substance)- Hawaii Medicine Journey
Rough schedule for each weekend:
Saturday 9:30am- until finished (after 10pm at least). Dinner will provided Saturday night so we can all eat together at the center.
Sunday 9:30am-4pm (5pm at the latest, including clean up)
We have a spectacularly cool program planned. Every SLS weekend is devoted to the in-depth study of one Sacred Law, completing a full direction with three meetings per academic year. Each weekend includes teachings, small group discussion, personal/group ceremony, follow-up assignments and loads of fun and laughter in a casual but intense alchemical vessel.
Cost per weekend will be $330 (Saturday night dinner, PowerPoint copy and notes included). Please bring fee to each meeting. Each weekend is stand alone. While the teachings certainly build on each other, you are not required to sign up for the entire series.
Hawaii Medicine Journey info and costs coming soon!